If you are currently with a management company and exploring self-management as an option here are the benefits:
- Stop dealing with a frustrating lack of response and continual chasing to get answers
- Stop paying more for poor service and doing it yourself anyway
- Save money to fund community projects
- But hire a support service do 60% of what a manager does at a fraction of the price
If you are currently self-managing but looking for an easier way here are the benefits of working with a financial management support service:
- Does the work so you don’t burn out your Treasurer
- Provides online payment options and great customer service for homeowners
- Provides portals for access to information and reduces homeowner questions
- Improves your processes with online bill approval and online transparency
- Reduces your delinquent owners
- Provides timely financial information
- Handles resale & refinance questionnaires
- What will you do with the extra time?
Community Financials is the financial management and remote services solution you’ve been looking for. We’ll make your role as a self-managed community board member easier. Find out more in our 10 steps to self-manage guide.
You’ll learn what support is available, what the Board handles and what other specialists can do.
Request a Quote Now!